Thank you for choosing Telerik UI for for WinForms!
The Telerik UI for WinForms controls suite includes over 140 UI controls that you can use to easily build unique and visually stunning Line of Business applications. Boasting a well-designed architecture and CAB support, Telerik UI for WinForms controls are perfectly suited for your Enterprise desktop development
To learn more please visit the Telerik UI for WinForms product overview page.
Telerik UI for WinForms is a
professional grade UI library with 140+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Telerik UI for WinForms?
Telerik UI for WinForms is a professional grade UI library with 140+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
If you are a new user, we recommend that you follow the First Steps article.
Here are quick links to the control-specific sections of our documentation:
- Data Management
- Document Processing
- Interactivity & UX
- Forms & Dialogs
- Data Visualization
For any issues you might encounter while working with UI for WinForms, use any of the available support channels:
- License holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the dedicated support system.
- Our forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the team on all kinds of general issues.
- Our feedback portal provides information on the features/bugs in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- How to get the most out of the Telerik UI for WinForms support
To learn how to install Telerik UI for WinForms and for comprehensive list of our controls and their assemblies you can visit the Installation and Deployment section.
To find how to customize the look of Telerik UI for WinForms and information on how to use our predefined themes visit the Styling and Appearance section.
- Telerik UI for WinForms product page - http://www.telerik.com/products/winforms/overview.aspx
- Telerik UI for WinForms demos - https://demos.telerik.com/winforms/
- Latest news for Telerik UI for WinForms - http://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/winforms
- Essential support - http://www.telerik.com/support
- Creative ideas – https://www.telerik.com/blogs/tag/winforms
We believe that the documentation for a product is at its best when the content is a collaboration between the builders and consumers of that product. Everybody can play a role in making our documentation better and we encourage you to help us with that task in the way that you choose:
Submit a New Issue at GitHub
If you find an issue with our docs that need to be addressed, the best way to let us know is by creating an issue in our Github repository. When creating an issue, please provide a descriptive title, be as specific as possible and link to the documentation in question. If you can provide a link to the closes anchor to the issue, that is even better.
Update the Documentation at GitHub
Creating an issue is great, but what we really love are pull requests. This is the most direct method. So, if you find an issue in the docs, or even feel like creating new content, we’d be happy to have your contributions! The basic steps are that you fork our documentation and submit a pull request. That way you may contribute to exactly where you found the error. After that, our technical writing team just needs to approve your change request. Please use only standard markdown. For a more detailed instructions, please follow the contribution instructions published in GitHub.
You can visit the Telerik UI for WinForms forum and leave us a feedback. Please notice that this method will take a bit longer to reach our documentation team. However, if you need a fast reply from our support team, leaving feedback in the forum guarantees a support number for your suggestions and that we will follow up on it.
Thank you for your contribution to the WinForms Documentation!