Thank you for choosing Progress® Kendo UI for jQuery!
Kendo UI is a comprehensive HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. It comes with a library of 70+ UI widgets, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, and a built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library.
Kendo UI for jQuery provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration and is also distributed as part of several product units that you can choose from depending on your project requirements. The suite includes widgets for enterprise-grade line-of-business applications and is suitable for creating professional websites that require expert and timely technical support.
If you are newcomer, follow the First Steps guide on getting started with Kendo UI for jQuery.
The following table lists all Kendo UI widgets (controls) that are available in the commercial Kendo UI Professional bundle and in the open-source Kendo UI Core distribution. For more information on all Kendo UI suites, refer to the section on Kendo UI flavors.
The following table lists the Kendo UI tools and framework utilities that are available in the commercial Kendo UI Professional bundle and in the open-source Kendo UI Core distribution.
|Tools, Frameworks, and Utilities||Kendo UI Core Availability||Kendo UI Professional Availability|
|Data Source Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Drawing API Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Excel Export Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Globalization Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Localization Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|AngularJS Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Bootstrap Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|MVVM Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|PDF Export Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Single-Page Application Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Templates Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Theme Builder Demos||Yes||Yes|
KendoReact delivers Kendo UI components natively developed from the ground up and intended for the React ecosystem.
Progress® Kendo UI for Angular
Kendo UI for Angular delivers Kendo UI components natively developed from the ground up and intended for the Angular framework.
Progress® Kendo UI Wrappers for Vue
Kendo UI Wrappers for Vue are part of the Kendo UI suite. They provide an easy way to use and configure Kendo UI widgets in your Vue.js application.
Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core
Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core supports the .NET Core runtime. It includes all Kendo UI widgets as well as the Kendo UI Tag Helpers which allow you to configure the Kendo UI widgets by using the new Tag Helpers feature in ASP.NET Core.
Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets ASP.NET MVC developers. It includes all Kendo UI components as well as HtmlHelper extension methods (server-side wrappers) which allow you to configure the Kendo UI widgets by using C# code.
Progress® Telerik® UI for JSP
Telerik UI for JSP is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets the Java web application developers. It includes Java Server Pages (JSP) tags for all Kendo UI Professional widgets.
Progress® Telerik® UI for PHP
Telerik UI for PHP is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets the PHP web application developers. It includes PHP classes for configuring all Kendo UI widgets.
RadSpreadProcessing is a .NET library which allows you to read, create, and write Microsoft Excel (
.xlsx) documents. It complements the Spreadsheet component and allows you to process the data on the server, but can be used on its own as well.
- Server-Side Processing with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC Spreadsheet
- Server-Side Processing with the Kendo UI Spreadsheet
- RadSpreadProcessing Overview
Kendo UI Core is the free and open-source Kendo UI distribution, released under Apache v2.0 License. It provides access to a limited number of widgets and framework features, and to 1,000+ tests running across browsers for each commit to the Kendo UI Core GitHub repository. Kendo UI Core is suitable for open-source or commercial projects that do not require complex UI, such as the Grid, Chart, and other, nor dedicated technical support. Kendo UI Core does not offer dedicated technical support.
The Kendo UI Core distribution does not provide official support for the widgets and framework components it delivers.
For any issues you might encounter while working with Kendo UI for jQuery, use any of the available support channels:
- Kendo UI Professional license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI for jQuery dedicated support system.
- Kendo UI for jQuery forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for jQuery team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for jQuery feedback portal and Kendo UI for jQuery roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for jQuery uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- Kendo UI Dojo Interactive Learning Platform
- Kendo UI for jQuery Virtual Classroom
- Kendo UI YouTube Channel
- Other Kendo UI Support and Learning Resources