Welcome to Kendo UI for jQuery
Thank you for choosing Progress® Kendo UI for jQuery!
Kendo UI is a comprehensive HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. It comes with a library of 110+ UI components, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, and a built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library.
Kendo UI for jQuery provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration and is also distributed as part of several product units that you can choose from depending on your project requirements. The suite includes components for enterprise-grade line-of-business applications and is suitable for creating professional websites that require expert and timely technical support.
To read more about the benefits of using Kendo UI for jQuery, visit the product overview page.
Kendo UI for jQuery is a
professional grade UI library with 110+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Kendo UI for jQuery?
Kendo UI for jQuery is a professional grade UI library with 110+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
If you are newcomer, follow the First Steps guide on getting started with Kendo UI for jQuery.
List of Components
The following table lists all Kendo UI components (widgets) that are available in the commercial Kendo UI bundle and in the open-source Kendo UI distribution. For more information on all Kendo UI suites, refer to the section on Kendo UI flavors.
- Data Management
- Interactivity & UX
- Color Picker
- Conversational UI
- Diagrams & Maps
- Hybrid UI
List of Framework Components
The following table lists the Kendo UI tools and framework utilities that are available in the commercial Kendo UI bundle and in the open-source Kendo UI distribution.
|Tools, Frameworks, and Utilities||Open-Source Distribution||Commercial Distribution|
|Data Source Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Drawing API Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Excel Export Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Globalization Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Localization Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|AngularJS Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Bootstrap Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|MVVM Integration Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|PDF Export Overview & Demos||No||Yes|
|Single-Page Application Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Templates Overview & Demos||Yes||Yes|
|Theme Builder Demos||Yes||Yes|
KendoReact delivers Kendo UI components natively developed from the ground up and intended for the React ecosystem.
Progress® Kendo UI for Angular
Kendo UI for Angular delivers Kendo UI components natively developed from the ground up and intended for the Angular framework.
Progress® Kendo UI for Vue
Kendo UI for Vue comes in two flavors: native Kendo UI for Vue components and Kendo UI Wrappers for Vue. These flavors provide an easy way to use and configure Kendo UI components or Kendo UI components in your Vue.js application.
Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core
Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core supports the .NET Core runtime and includes all Kendo UI components as well as server-side wrappers (Telerik UI Tag Helpers and Telerik UI HTML Helpers). With the server-side wrappers, you can configure Kendo UI components in ASP.NET Core.
Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets ASP.NET MVC developers. It includes all Kendo UI components as well as HtmlHelper extension methods (server-side wrappers) which allow you to configure the Kendo UI components by using C# code.
Progress® Telerik® UI for JSP
Telerik UI for JSP is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets the Java web application developers. It includes Java Server Pages (JSP) tags for all commercially available Kendo UI components.
Progress® Telerik® UI for PHP
Telerik UI for PHP is a Kendo UI product flavor which targets the PHP web application developers. It includes PHP classes for configuring all Kendo UI components.
RadSpreadProcessing is a .NET library which allows you to read, create, and write Microsoft Excel (
.xlsx) documents. It complements the Spreadsheet component and allows you to process the data on the server, but can be used on its own as well.
- Server-Side Processing with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC Spreadsheet
- Server-Side Processing with the Kendo UI Spreadsheet
- RadSpreadProcessing Overview
Open-Source Kendo UI Distribution
The open-source Kendo UI flavor (Kendo UI Core) is the free Kendo UI for jQuery distribution released under Apache v2.0 License. It provides access to a limited number of components and framework features, and to 1,000+ tests running across browsers for each commit to the GitHub repository. Kendo UI Core is suitable for open-source or commercial projects that do not require complex UI, such as the Grid, Chart, and other, nor dedicated technical support.
The open-source Kendo UI distribution does not offer official technical support for the components and framework components it delivers.
Incorporation in Other Progress Software Products
Kendo UI is also incorporated into products such as Sitefinity, Test Studio, and others.
Monitoring the Progress Live Services
Progress provides up-to-date information about the live services it delivers to its customers on a daily basis—for example, the Kendo UI CDN services, Kendo UI Dojo playground, and Telerik NuGet feed.
Trial Version and Commercial License
For any issues you might encounter while working with Kendo UI for jQuery, use any of the available support channels:
- Commercial Kendo UI distribution license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI for jQuery dedicated support system.
- Kendo UI for jQuery forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for jQuery team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for jQuery feedback portal and Kendo UI for jQuery roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for jQuery uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- Kendo UI Dojo Interactive Learning Platform
- Kendo UI for jQuery with TypeScript Video Onboarding in Virtual Classroom
- Kendo UI YouTube Channel
- Other Kendo UI Support and Learning Resources
- First steps guide on getting started with Kendo UI for jQuery
- Hosting Kendo UI in your project
- Installing Kendo UI with Bower
- Installing Kendo UI by using the CDN Services
- Installing Kendo UI with NPM
- Installing Kendo UI with NuGet
- Using Kendo UI for jQuery ECMAScript Modules
- Creating your own custom bundles