The Kendo UI Validator widget offers an easy way to do client-side form validation.
Built around the HTML5 form validation attributes, it supports a variety of built-in validation rules and provides a convenient way for setting custom-rule handling. The Validator is a powerful framework component and essential for any application that collects user input.
- Forms validation—When working with the Validator, you can use the HTML5 form validation attributes.
- Validation rules—Apart from enabling you to use its default validation rules, the Validator also provides options for implementing custom validation rules and custom messages.
- Tooltip—The Validator also provides setting for managing the rendering behavior of its tooltips.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Validator for jQuery
- Basic Usage of the Validator (Demo)