NuGet is a popular open-source .NET package manager.
The NuGet package manager offers a number of Kendo UI packages. All official releases and service packs are available for registered users only.
To use the private Telerik NuGet feed and install Kendo UI NuGet packages, refer to the article on getting started with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC. After installing the packages, the content scripts and stylesheets are copied to your application as follows:
/Content/kendo/<version>/—Contains the minified CSS files and theme images.
The NuGet Feed provides the following packages related to the UI for ASP.NET MVC:
KendoUIProfessional—Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC 5 Commercial.
KendoUIProfessional.Trial—Kendo UI Trial.
KendoUICore—Kendo UI Core.
For more information on the Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC packages, refer to the article on getting started with the UI for ASP.NET MVC.
- Create your own custom bundles
- Learn about the widget DOM element structure
- Initialize widgets as jQuery plugins
- Initialize widgets with MVVM
- Check out the jQuery version support
- Check out the web browser support
- Check out the operation system support
- Check out the PDF and Excel export support
- Explore the widget script dependencies
- Create your own custom widgets