Downloading the Kendo UI Bundles
You can download the commercial Kendo UI for jQuery bundles by accessing your Telerik account.
To download the commercial distribution bundles:
- Go to https://www.telerik.com/download/kendo-ui and log in with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Downloads section of your account.
- Search for Progress® Kendo UI® for jQuery and download the package.
When the download completes, each folder inside the downloaded archive contains the following folders:
||Contains standalone starter templates. Although they are static HTML files, it is recommended that you open them through a web server instead of directly from the file system. The latter approach breaks all AJAX data requests.|
||Accommodates the quick-start demo files. Although they are static HTML files, it is recommended that you open them through a web server instead of directly from the file system. The latter approach breaks all AJAX data requests.|
||Contains the End User License Agreement (EULA) that has to be read before installing Kendo UI.|
||Used to hold the source code files but they are now provided in a separate download package. Access the source code package from the Downloads section of your account. Note that the source code is not available to trial users.|
||Contains the compiled CSS of all the themes Kendo UI provides.|
||Includes the Kendo UI TypeScript definitions.|
||Includes the files that provide the intellisense.|
||Provides the Kendo UI release notes.|
Alternative Download Options
Based on the preferred technologies, you can also use other approaches to add Kendo UI to a project. For more details, refer to the following articles:
- Installing Kendo UI by Using the CDN Services
- Installing Kendo UI with NPM
- Installing Kendo UI with NuGet
- Using Kendo UI for jQuery ECMAScript Modules
- Create Your Own Custom Bundles
- The Component DOM Element Structure
- Initialize Components as jQuery Plugins
- Initialize Components with MVVM
- jQuery Version Support
- Web Browser Support
- Operation System Support
- PDF and Excel Export Support
- Component Script Dependencies
- Create Your Own Custom Components