The AutoComplete provides suggestions depending on the typed text and allows multiple value entries.
- Data binding—The AutoComplete enables you to bind it to local data arrays and to remote data services.
- Grouping—You can use the provided options for displaying data items categorized by a specific model field of the AutoComplete.
- Server filtering—The AutoComplete also allows you to perform grouping of its data server-side.
- Templates—You can also control the way an AutoComplete item or the AutoComplete popup header and footer are rendered by using the Kendo UI templates.
- Virtualization—The AutoComplete enables you to display large datasets by using a fixed amount of list items in its popup list.
- Appearance—You can use the available styling options for configuring the size, border radius, and fill mode of the AutoComplete.