As of the Kendo UI 2014 Q3 release, Kendo UI has provided Excel generation support.
- Customizing the Appearance—Kendo UI enables you to change the appearance of the cells.
- Freezing Rows and Columns—Kendo UI enables you to freeze both columns and rows.
- Setting the Column Width—Kendo UI enables you to configure the width of the columns.
- Spanning Cells across Rows and Columns—Kendo UI enables you to combine multiple cells and rows into one.
- Creating Multiple Sheets—Kendo UI enables you to create multiple sheets in a single file.
- Exporting the Kendo UI DataSource to Excel—Kendo UI enables you to create Excel documents from any data set and save them to a client machine.
Some mobile browsers do not support saving of files.