The Drawer is a dismissible panel used for navigation in responsive web applications or for changing the content of a page section.
- Display modes–The Drawer provides a set of modes for handling the way the component is displayed.
- Interaction modes–The Drawer provides a set of modes with which the user can interact, and positions in which the component can be rendered.
- Templates–The Drawer enables you to modify the appearance of its content.
- Hierarchy–The Drawer enables you to create a hierarchical structure.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Drawer for jQuery
- Basic Usage of the jQuery Drawer (Demo)