The DropDownTree represents an editor of hierarchical data, rendered in a tree-like structure, which provides multiple selection options and custom nodes.
The DropDownTree is available in the Kendo UI for jQuery suite as of the Kendo UI R2 2018.
- Data Binding—You can configure both local and remote data for the DropDownTree.
- Checkboxes—The DropDownTree provides built-in checkboxes feature.
- Filtering—The DropDownTree allows you to filter its items.
- Items—The DropDownTree supports various attributes for its items.
- Templates—You can customize the DropDownTree items by using a template.
- Appearance—The DropDownTree provides styling options to change its appearance.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI DropDownTree for jQuery
- Demo Page for the DropDownTree