The PDFViewer displays PDF files in the browser and consists of a toolbar and a scrollable container that wraps the page elements.
The default tools collection includes the
download tools. For processing files, it supports the PDF.JS Processing and Telerik DPL Processing libraries. Among the key features the PDFViewer provides are the selection of a PDF processing library, a built-in paging mechanism, virtualization capabilities, a built-in default toolbar collection, and responsive capabilities and page scaling.
- PDFjs Processing—The PDFViewer uses the PDF.js library to process files.
- DPL Processing—You can configure the PDFViewer to use the Telerik Document Processing Library.
- Toolbar and Tools—You can configure which tools will be displayed in the PDFViewer.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI PDFViewer for jQuery
- Overview of the PDFViewer (Demo)
- Using the API of the PDFViewer (Demo)