The ButtonGroup is a container for two or more Buttons. Each Button in the component can be configured separately depending on the requirements of your project.
- Disabled ButtonGroup—You can render a disabled ButtonGroup so that the user cannot interact with it.
- Icon ButtonGroup—The ButtonGroup allows you to add an icon for its items.
- Index—You can specify which Button of the component will be initially selected.
- Badges—You can integrate a Kendo Badge within the ButtonGroup.
- Selection—You can allow single or multiple selection in the ButtonGroup.
- Accessibility—The ButtonGroup is accessible for screen readers, supports WAI-ARIA attributes, and delivers keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the ButtonGroup, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI ButtonGroup for jQuery
- Demo Page of the ButtonGroup
- Basic Events in the ButtonGroup (Demo)