The Kendo UI Pager component enables splitting a set of data into pages with flexible and intuitive UI.
The user interface of the Pager is useful for paging data-bound components that have a data source and do not have a built-in UI for paging such as the ListView or scenarios that require paging options—for example, Kendo Templates with a data source.
You can customize the page number templates or use an input for navigation to a specific page, toggle the visibility of previous and next buttons, include a pagesize dropdown and alter the information messages. The pager API also offers the ability to localize its messages.
- Pager Settings and Types—The user can change the current page by using the Pager's buttons or by entering the desired page number into the available input.
- Responsive Pager—Learn more about the responsiveness of the Pager and how to enable/disable it.
- Pager Templates—The Pager allows you to use templates to configure its page links.
- Globalization and Messages—The Pager supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Pager supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction.
- Accessibility—The Pager is accessible for screen readers, supports WAI-ARIA attributes, and delivers keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Pager for jQuery
- Demo Page for the Pager