The PanelBar displays hierarchical data as a multi-level, expandable component.
Depending on the requirements, you can define its structure by using HTML or by dynamically configuring it through the PanelBar API. The content of the PanelBar items can also be loaded through AJAX by specifying a content URL.
- Data binding–The PanelBar allows you to bind its HierarchicalDataSource either to local data arrays or to remote data.
- Expand modes–You can also set either the single or the multiple node expansion mode to the PanelBar component.
- Animations–The PanelBar supports various open and close animations.
- Items–You can use the available approaches and add and remove PanelBar items.
- Content operations–The PanelBar provides options for nesting the content of its items and to load its content with AJAX.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI PanelBar for jQuery
- Basic Usage of the jQuery PanelBar (Demo)