The Kendo UI for jQuery Signature enables the user to create handwritten signatures.
The value of the drawn Signature is stored as a base64 string, which you can use to re-display the signature as an
img HTML element. You can also retrieve the base64 string of the control by using the
- Appearance—The jQuery Signature control provides a number of options for modifying its background, and stroke colors and width.
- Form integration—You can also integrate the Signature inside a Kendo UI for jQuery Form control.
- Image export—The Signature enables you to export it to a PNG file.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Signature for jQuery
- Basic Usage of the Signature (Demo)