The Menu displays hierarchical data as a multi-level menu.
- Data binding—The Kendo UI for jQuery Menu enables you to bind it to different data sources such as arrays and JSON.
- Animations—The Menu also enables you to provide animations for opening and closing its submenus.
- Items—You can add and customize items such as text, icon, and URLs.
- Appearance—The Menu allows you to customize its appearance by setting CSS classes, templates, and other styling options.
- Context menu—The Menu component supports the creation and implementation of context menus that open on right-click or based on custom events.
- Accessibility—The Menu adheres to the global accessibility standards and provides WAI-ARIA support and keyboard navigation.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Menu for jQuery
- Menu Overview (Demo)
- Using the API of the Menu (Demo)