The Kendo UI Captcha component is a security measure that prevents automated spam from performing tasks such as form submissions in your application. The widget generates distorted images of letters and numbers that are easily decipherable to humans, but not to automated programs (spam bots).
- Audio—The Captcha component can generate a voice representation of the Captcha text.
- Provider—The provider generates and validates Captchas through helper classes and methods.
- Accessibility—The Captcha is accessible for screen readers, supports WAI-ARIA attributes, and delivers keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Captcha for jQuery
- Overview of the Captcha (Demo)