Thank you for choosing Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core!
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core HTML and Tag helpers:
- Allow you to configure a Kendo UI widget through the C# or VB.NET code—for example, to set its value, data source, and so on.
The Kendo UI widgets:
- Allow for a complete server-platform independence.
- Provide full control over the placement of the initialization scripts.
- Support the integration with the MVVM, AngularJS, and Single-Page Application development patterns.
- Support Visual Studio IntelliSense for the client-side API.
The UI for ASP.NET Core helpers:
- Provide for server-side data binding and, in some cases, server-side rendering.
- Allow you to use the
ToDataSourceResult()extension method for binding Kendo UI widgets to server-side collections and for performing data operations (paging, sorting, filtering, and grouping).
- Provide integration with some ASP.NET Core features such as security trimming and editor templates.
- Support unobtrusive validation based on Data Annotation attributes.
- Enable a simple implementation of CRUD operations.
- Support Visual Studio IntelliSense for the server-side configuration syntax.
- Enable Visual Studio Extensions for automatic creation of new Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core applications and for automatic updating of the Telerik UI version.
- Enable you to use scaffolding to generate widget declarations and related controller action methods.
More resources on getting started with UI for ASP.NET Core:
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core on Visual Studio for Windows
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core on Visual Studio for Mac
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core with CLI
UI for ASP.NET Core targets the stable releases of the ASP.NET Core framework. The target runtime is CoreCLR. The UI for ASP.NET Core suite also supports the full desktop CLR.
Progress provides up-to-date information about the live services it delivers to its customers on a daily basis—for example, the Kendo UI CDN services, Kendo UI Dojo playground, and Telerik NuGet feed.
For any issues you might encounter while working with UI for ASP.NET Core, use any of the available support channels:
- UI for ASP.NET Core license holders and active trialists can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for ASP.NET Core dedicated support system.
- UI for ASP.NET Core forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the UI for ASP.NET Core team on all kinds of general issues.
- UI for ASP.NET Core feedback portal and UI for ASP.NET Core roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.