Thank you for choosing Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core!
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core HTML and Tag helpers:
- Allow you to configure a Kendo UI widget through C# or VB.NET code—for example, to set its value, data source, and so on.
- Propagate the widget’s options to the client-side through its initialization script.
To read more about the benefits of using Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, please visit the product overview page.
Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core is a
professional grade UI library with 110+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core?
Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core is a professional grade UI library with 110+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
More resources on getting started with UI for ASP.NET Core:
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core on Visual Studio for Windows
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core on Visual Studio for Mac
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET Core with CLI
UI for ASP.NET Core targets the stable releases of the ASP.NET Core framework. The target runtime is CoreCLR. The UI for ASP.NET Core suite also supports the full desktop CLR.
Progress provides up-to-date information about the live services it delivers to its customers on a daily basis—for example, the Kendo UI CDN services, Kendo UI Dojo playground, and Telerik NuGet feed.
For any issues you might encounter while working with UI for ASP.NET Core, use any of the available support channels:
- UI for ASP.NET Core license holders and active trialists can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for ASP.NET Core dedicated support system.
- UI for ASP.NET Core forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the UI for ASP.NET Core team on all kinds of general issues.
- UI for ASP.NET Core feedback portal and UI for ASP.NET Core roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- Virtual Classroom
- Knowledge Base
- Support Resources Hub Page
- Collected Examples on Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
If you prefer videos, check out our free Online Technical Training