Thank you for choosing Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC!
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC HTML helpers:
- Allow you to configure a Kendo UI widget through the C# or VB.NET code—for example, to set its value, data source, and so on.
To read more about the benefits of using Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, please visit the product overview page.
- First Steps with UI for ASP.NET MVC
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC fundamentals
- Installing Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC with NuGet
- Scaffolding the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC project
- Integrating the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC project with Visual Studio
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC supports:
- .NET Framework v3.5 and later.
- ASP.NET MVC 3 and later.
- Visual Studio 2012 and later.
- IIS 5 and later.
- C# and VB.NET.
- SharePoint 2010 and later.
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC Visual Studio extensions support Visual Studio 2015 and later.
Progress provides up-to-date information about the live services it delivers to its customers on a daily basis—for example, the Kendo UI CDN services, Kendo UI Dojo playground, and Telerik NuGet feed.
For any issues you might encounter while working with UI for ASP.NET MVC, use any of the available support channels:
- UI for ASP.NET MVC license holders and active trialists can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for ASP.NET MVC dedicated support system.
- UI for ASP.NET MVC forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the UI for ASP.NET MVC team on all kinds of general issues.
- UI for ASP.NET MVC feedback portal and UI for ASP.NET MVC roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- Virtual Classroom
- Support Resources Hub Page
- Collected Examples on ASP.NET MVC
- Collected Examples on ASP.NET Web Technologies
- Collected Examples on Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC