Thank you for choosing Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC!
The Telerik UI ASP.NET MVC HTML helpers:
- Allow you to configure a Kendo UI widget through the C# or VB.NET code—for example, to set its value, data source, and so on.
The Kendo UI widgets:
- Allow for a complete server-platform independence.
- Provide full control over the placement of the initialization scripts.
- Support the integration with the MVVM, AngularJS, and Single-Page Application development patterns.
- Support Visual Studio IntelliSense for the client-side API.
The UI for ASP.NET MVC helpers:
- Provide for server-side data binding and, in some cases, server-side rendering.
- Allow you to use the
ToDataSourceResult()extension method for binding Kendo UI widgets to server-side collections and for performing data operations (paging, sorting, filtering, and grouping).
- Provide integration with some ASP.NET MVC features such as security trimming and editor templates.
- Support unobtrusive validation based on Data Annotation attributes.
- Enable a simple implementation of CRUD operations.
- Support Visual Studio IntelliSense for the server-side configuration syntax.
- Enable Visual Studio Extensions for automatic creation of new Telerik UI ASP.NET MVC applications and for automatic updating of the Telerik UI version.
- Enable you to use scaffolding to generate widget declarations and related controller action methods.
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC fundamentals
- Installing Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC with NuGet
- Scaffolding the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC project
- Integrating the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC project with Visual Studio
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC supports:
- .NET Framework v3.5 and later.
- ASP.NET MVC 3 and later.
- Visual Studio 2012 and later.
- IIS 5 and later.
- C# and VB.NET.
- SharePoint 2010 and later.
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC Visual Studio extensions support Visual Studio 2015 and later.
Progress provides up-to-date information about the live services it delivers to its customers on a daily basis—for example, the Kendo UI CDN services, Kendo UI Dojo playground, and Telerik NuGet feed.
For any issues you might encounter while working with UI for ASP.NET MVC, use any of the available support channels:
- UI for ASP.NET MVC license holders and active trialists can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for ASP.NET MVC dedicated support system.
- UI for ASP.NET MVC forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the UI for ASP.NET MVC team on all kinds of general issues.
- UI for ASP.NET MVC feedback portal and UI for ASP.NET MVC roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
- Virtual Classroom
- Support Resources Hub Page
- Collected Examples on ASP.NET MVC
- Collected Examples on ASP.NET Web Technologies
- Collected Examples on Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC