The Kendo UI for jQuery SplitButton widget combines the functionality of a button with that of a dropdown element. It allows users to either click on the primary button and run its default behavior, or to open the drop-down popup and choose from a list of additional actions.
- Items—The SplitButton exposes multiple configurable options for its items.
- Appearance—You can change the SplitButton appearance by using different styling options.
- Icons—The SplitButton provides various options to display icons.
- Accessibility—The component is accessible for screen readers, supports WAI-ARIA attributes, and delivers keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI SplitButton for jQuery
- Items in the SplitButton
- Appearance of the SplitButton
- Icons in the SplitButton