Welcome to Telerik UI for WinUI
Progress® Telerik® UI for WinUI is one of the first production-ready UI component suites, which target the 3rd generation of the Windows UI Library (WinUI).
Telerik UI for WinUI enables developers to start building modern and feature-rich desktop applications in a faster and more effective way with the latest technology. The library provides a Day-Zero support for WinUI 3 and enhances its power by providing developer tools and Fluent-inspired design UI components of high performance.
Additionally, Telerik UI for WinUI features built-in localization and accessibility support, full MVVM compatibility, and intuitive component APIs.
Telerik UI for WinUI is a
professional grade UI component library for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Telerik UI for WinUI?
Telerik UI for WinUI is a professional grade UI component library for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
List of Components
The following table lists all available Telerik UI for WinUI components.
- Data Visualization
- Data Management
- File Management
- Interactivity & UX
For any issues you might come across while working with Telerik UI for WinUI, use any of the available support channels:
- Telerik UI for WinUI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Telerik UI for WinUI outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik UI for WinUI support system.
- Telerik UI for WinUI forum is part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Telerik UI for WinUI team on all kinds of general issues. Note that communicating with the team through the forum might take a bit longer to reach the documentation team. However, leaving your feedback in the forum guarantees your suggestion a support number and the team will follow it up.
- Telerik UI for WinUI feedback portal and Telerik UI for WinUI roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- This official Telerik UI for WinUI documentation is public and available for all users. If you want to share your feedback on a specific article, fill in the Was this article helpful? form at the end and tell us more about whether the content was useful for you to successfully achieve what you wanted.
- For any features that have already been released, visit the Telerik UI for WinUI Release History page.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Official WinUI Microsoft Documentation
- Windows Developer Glossary - An excellent resource to understand the different terminology (i.e. Windows App SDK vs. Windows SDK)
- Windows Developer FAQ - Answers questions about WinUI 3, moving from UWP or WPF, and more.
- Before You Start: Introducing Telerik UI for WinUI (Telerik Blog Post)
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinUI (Webinars on Demand)
- Telerik UI for WinUI Sample Demo Application