The Chat component enables easy implementation of conversational UI in WinUI applications, whether by following a predefined logical tree or just for integrating P2P chat capabilities.
- Messages: A predefined set of built-in messages depending on the type of data that needs to be sent.
- Cards: Displaying a message in a structured and intuitive for the user manner.
- Overlays: Calendar, List, Carousel, etc.
- Suggested Actions: Make the user's input easier by adding suggestions.
Type Indicator: Indicate to the current user that another
ToolBar Commands: Enabling user interaction with the toolbar through triggering
- Telerik UI for WinUI Chat Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WinUI Chat
- Telerik UI for WinUI API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinUI Components
- Telerik UI for WinUI Chat Forums