RadNumericBox is a TextBox control that provides functionality for selecting numeric values within a predefined range. The control exposes a convenient API to customize its behavior to best fit the business requirements.
- Minimum and Maximum value: RadNumericBox has properties to define the range of its value.
- Increment: The control has properties to set the increment of the value on SpinButton click and PageUp/Down key press.
- Value format: The control supports custom defined formats of its value.
- Visibility of Increase/Decrease buttons: The control spin buttons can be visible or hidden.
- Read-only mode: In this mode the control cannot be directly edited through the keyboard.
- Watermark support: RadNumericBox provides built-in support for visualizing content when the textbox is empty and unfocused.
- Culture Aware
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
You can check out our demos application, which showcases the controls from the Telerik UI for WinUI suite. You can take a look at the Examples Application article, which describes how you can navigate to the download page.