The RadialMenu is an innovative and space-saving toolbar providing the end-user with variety of options to choose from. The RadialMenu is especially useful on touch devices as they enable the developers to place many commands and options in a flexible and dynamic UI container.
The Telerik's RadRadialMenu can be also used as a context menu.
Figure 1: RadRadialMenu Overview
Here are the key features of the RadRadialMenu.
- Nested Items: RadRadialMenuItems can have nested items. This way you can easily implement more complex layouts.
- ContextMenu usage: The control can be used as a context menu for another FrameworkElement. Read more about this in the RadRadialMenu as a ContextMenu section.
- Triggers for actions (Tap/Focus/Hover): The RadRadialMenu can be shown on different user actions: Tap, Focus, and Hover. In a case you want to show it on different action, you can create custom RadRadialMenu behavior. Read more
- Selection: The control supports selection functionality that allows you to highlight items upon click or setting a property.
- Commands: RadRadialMenu gives you the ability to customize the available commands.
You can check out our demos application, which showcases the controls from the Telerik UI for WinUI suite. You can take a look at the Examples Application article, which describes how you can navigate to the download page.