RadPagination is a navigation control that is designed to add new features to XAML ItemsControls such as FlipView. It allows current page tracking and previous, next and exact page navigation. It is appropriate to use it in your application with any ItemsControls for more features and much more detailed visualization.
This is a list with short descriptions of the top-of-the-line features of the RadPagination control:
Display Mode: Using the DisplayMode property, the user can choose which parts of the control are currently visible. Read more about this in the Key Properties article.
Index Label: The control expose bunch of properties which can be used to change the Index Label part of the control. Read more about this in the Custom Animations article.
- Telerik UI for WinUI Pagination Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WinUI Pagination
- Telerik UI for WinUI API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinUI Components
- Telerik UI for WinUI Pagination Forums