RadDataGrid for WinUI is the ultimate grid control that provides outstanding performance. It enables you to create fully customizable and highly interactive interfaces for display and management of large data.
- Sorting: Support for sorting the displayed data. Read more in the Sorting article.
- Grouping: Support for grouping the displayed data. Read more in the Grouping article.
- Filtering: Support for filtering the displayed data. Read more in the Filtering article.
- Selection: Support for cell and row selection. Read more in the Selection article.
- Editing: Support for in-place data editing. Read more in the Editing article.
- UI Virtualization: Both vertical (by rows) and horizontal (by columns). Fast, fluid and responsive and able to process hundreds of thousands of records.
- Commands: Easy-to-use set of APIs that allow different aspects of the control’s behavior to be handled and/or completely overridden. Check out the Commands article for more information.
- Validation: Support for validating the data. Read more in the Validation article.
- Data-binding: Support for binding to different types of data sources.
- Localization: Localize the control's content with easе. Read more in the Localization article.
- Row Details: Display additional information about each row with the Row Details feature.
- Aggregates: Show aggregate information about the displayed data. Read more in the Aggregates article.
- Choose between Standard (default) and Compact combinations of control size and density to optimize your application and provide the most appropriate user experience for your app's functionality and interaction requirements.
Check out the Getting Started help article that shows how to use the RadDataGrid in a basic scenario.