Thank you for choosing Telerik RadRating for WinUI control!
The RadRating control provides the end-user with the ability to evaluate something by choosing from a range of rating items associated with a given value. The selection happens, when one of the rating items is tapped or by applying a pan gesture over the rating items.
Precision: This functionality allows more precisely the user to rate for. If the built-in precision doesn't satisfy the needs, it can be overridden and created custom precision.
Read only mode: You can set the IsReadOnly property to true if you want to have a rating which cannot be modified.
Selection: The control supports selection functionality that allows you to specify how many rating items are selected. The control provides two selection modes: Single and Continuous.
- Telerik UI for WinUI Rating Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WinUI Rating
- Telerik UI for WinUI API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinUI Components
- Telerik UI for WinUI Rating Forums