RadHubTile is a rectangular UI element designed specifically to update itself dynamically and show the latest up to date information from different services or apps even when they are not running.
- Title: Customizable titles through the Title and TitleTemplate properties.
- Command support: The control supports executing a command when the tile is clicked.
- BackContent: Customizable content for its back side. The control periodically flips between its back and front states.
Different variations: Six variations of RadHubTile which differ in the type of information they visualize and variety of effects:
- RadHubTile: A tile used to display information such as how many notifications you have in your inbox, or how many tasks are left in your TODO list, etc.
- RadIconHubTile: A tile that allows for an IconSource to be displayed as its content.
RadSlideHubTile: Contains two pieces of contents where you can put text or pictures. The visual effect supported by this tile includes three states:
- Shows the bottom content.
- Shows the top half of the bottom content and the bottom half of the top content.
- Shows the top content.
- RadPictureRotatorHubTile: Displays one picture at a time and rotates random pictures of a collection of image URIs.
- RadMosaicHubTile: Consists of smaller tiles, which flip randomly to show pictures from a collection of image URIs.
- RadCustomHubTile: Is a custom HubTile that allows you to put anything from text to a dynamically updating mini UI in it.
Check out the Getting Started help article that shows how to use the RadDataGrid in a basic scenario.
You can check out our demos application, which showcases the controls from the Telerik UI for WinUI suite. You can take a look at the Examples Application article, which describes how you can navigate to the download page.