Thank you for choosing Telerik UI for .NET MAUI Preview!
Telerik UI for .NET MAUI is the most extensive UI suite on the market that delivers controls for building modern and professional-looking mobile and desktop applications for cross-platform implementation targeting Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows from a single shared code-base.
This brand-new UI library comes with the sample SDKBrowser demo application that showcases the growing number of controls in Preview. In addition to expanding the list of controls, the regular releases ensure that the suite is up to date with the latest Preview versions from Microsoft.
Telerik UI for .NET MAUI features the following controls for cross-platform development with .NET MAUI:
For any issues you might encounter while working with Telerik UI for .NET MAUI, you can use a number of available support channels:
- Telerik UI for .NET MAUI forum is part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI team on all kinds of general issues and questions you have.
- Telerik UI for .NET MAUI feedback portal provides information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- For any features that have already been released, visit the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI Release History and What's New pages.
- This official Telerik UI for .NET MAUI documentation is public and available for all users. If you want to share your feedback on a specific article, fill in the Was this article helpful? form at the end and tell us more about whether the content was useful for you to successfully achieve what you wanted.
- Official Microsoft Documentation
- Telerik UI for .NET MAUI Product Page
- Telerik UI for .NET MAUI YouTube Channel