Telerik UI for .NET MAUI SDKBrowser is a set of examples that explain how to use the features of a control. The SDKBrowser shows the components in their pure form without adding extra styling and polishing. It's the go-to source for "how do I use X in Y control". Most of the code snippets available in the documentation are directly generated from the examples in the SDKBrowser (you can see special comments in the code for this).
You can access the SDKBrowser application in the following ways:
- If you have already installed Telerik UI for .NET MAUI, navigate to the /[installation-path]/Telerik UI for .NET MAUI [version]/Examples/Sdk folder and open the
- You can explore the code directly in the .NET MAUI Samples repository on GitHub;
SDKBrowserMaui.slnon Windows with Visual Studio 2022.
Wait for the project to restore.
Select the target framework of the project.
Select the emulator or device on which you want to run the application.
- SdkBrowserMaui application on Android.
- ControlsSamples application on WinUI.
Review the macOS Install .NET MAUI GitHub Wiki page for more information how to get started on macOS.
Open Terminal inside the Sdk app folder.
Run on macOS using the following command:
dotnet build -t:Run -f net6.0-maccatalyst
SDKBrowserMaui application on MacOS.
Run on iOS using the following command: Append the value to the parameter
dotnet build -t:Run -f net6.0-ios -p:_DeviceName=:v2:udid=02C556DA-64B8-440B-8F06-F8C56BB7CC22
-p:_DeviceName=:v2:uuid==02C556DA-64B8-440B-8F06-F8C56BB7CC22is the desired device id.
- SDKBrowserMaui application on iOS.