The Telerik UI for .NET MAUI RichTextEditor enables users to create rich textual content through a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) interface. It delivers a set of tools for creating, editing, and formatting of text, paragraphs, lists, hyperlinks, and more, and outputs the modified content as standard HTML.
Visualize HTML content—
RadRichTextEditorcan display HTML content that includes paragraphs, formatted text, images, tables, ordered and unordered lists, and more.
Rich text editing features—The control comes with various editing capabilities:
- Text formatting such as bold, italic, underline, and strike through;
- Font manipulations such as size, family, text color, and text background color;
- Bulleted and numbered lists;
- Text selection;
- Hyperlink manipulations—create, edit, and remove hyperlinks;
- Subscript and superscript formatting;
- Indentation and content alignment;
- Undo/Redo editing actions.
Various HTML source options—You can load the HTML source from a string as well as from a stream.
Commands support—RichTextEditor exposes commands, such as
AlignRightCommand, and others that allow you to execute rich text editing actions over the content loaded into the editor.
- Insert and edit images—You can insert images and use the built-in edit images operations like resize, cut, copy, paste, remove.
- Create and manage hyperlinks—RichTextEditor provides built-in support for creating and managing hyperlinks with the predefined toolbar items or using the exposed commands.
- RichTextEditor Toolbar—Take advantage of a pre-defined UI automatically wired with all the commands provided by the control through built-in functionality.
RadRichTextEditorToolbar can be customized. You can populate the toolbar with the
ToolbarItemsneeded for editing the HTML content.
- Flexible Styling API—You can modify the visual appearance of RichTextEditor as well as the toolbar items through various styling properties such as background color, border color, thickness, corner radius, and more.