Crypto Tracker demo is a real-case crypto application that shows changes in cryptocurrency prices, built with the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI controls.
You can start using the Crypto Tracker application in the following ways:
If you have already installed Telerik UI for .NET MAUI, navigate to the /[installation-path]/Telerik UI for .NET MAUI [version]/Examples/CryptoTracker folder and open the
The CryptoTracker folder is located inside the Examples folder inside the installation folder and you can now use the following subdirectories:
- Binaries—Contains the needed dlls for Android, iOS, and WinUI.
- Examples—Contains all examples available (Sdk app and CryptoTracker app) with the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI controls.
- LicenseAgreements—Provides the product End-User Licensce Agreement (EULA).
Explore the CryptoTracker code directly in the MAUI Samples Application repository on GitHub.
CryptoTracker.slnon Windows with Visual Studio 2022 Preview.
Wait for the project to restore.
Select the target framework of the project.
Select the emulator or device on which you want to run the application.
- CryptoTracker application on Android.
- CryptoTracker application on WinUI.
Review the macOS Install .NET MAUI GitHub Wiki page for more information how to get started on macOS.
- Open Terminal inside the CryptoTracler folder.
Run on macOS using the following command:
dotnet build -t:Run -f net6.0-maccatalyst
CryptoTracker application on MacOS.
Run on iOS using the following command:
dotnet build -t:Run -f net6.0-ios -p:_DeviceName=:v2:udid=02C556DA-64B8-440B-8F06-F8C56BB7CC22
-p:_DeviceName=:v2:uuid==02C556DA-64B8-440B-8F06-F8C56BB7CC22is the desired device id.
CryptoTracker application on iOS.