Thank you for choosing Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX!
The Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX controls suite, formerly known as RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX where RAD stands for Rapid Application Development, includes more than 120 versatile and performance-optimized ASP.NET Web Forms components that help you build high-quality, professional line-of-business projects. From the leading AJAX data grid to the full-featured HTML editor used by Microsoft on sites like MSDN, Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX provides you with all the building blocks to maximize productivity and build richer, slicker and better-performing applications with ease.
To read more about the benefits of using Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX suite, please visit the product overview page.
Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX is a
professional grade UI library with 120+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
New to Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX?
Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX is a professional grade UI library with 120+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
If you are a new user, we recommend that you follow the First Steps article. For more information:
- Get acquainted with the Technical information and system requirements
- Check out the Learning Resources
Here are quick links to the control-specific sections of our documentation:
Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX works on .NET framework versions 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8. The same assemblies work for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines.
Your constructive feedback is important and it helps us improve our resources and services. Here are the ways to ask your questions or to submit your feedback:
- Online Ticketing System - License holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for ASP.NET AJAX dedicated support system.
- UI for ASP.NET AJAX forums - Get the community's support or share information with it.
- UI for ASP.NET AJAX Feedback Portal - Bug reports or feature requests.
- UI for ASP.NET AJAX roadmap provides information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- "Was this article helpful? (Yes/No)" section at the end of each article - Documentation recommendations or problems in the given article.
- Pull request in our GitHub repository - Suggest an improvement to an article directly. For easier access to the GitHub page for the article, click the Improve this article button on the right-side navigation.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
Sharing quality feedback and ideas will not only benefit the community and improve our products, but you may also win Telerik points.
Telerik Web UI for ASP.NET AJAX Classroom - get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX product with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers
Knowledge Base - contains answers to some common questions, problems, and errors. A free-text search is also available.
Support and Learning Resources - a hub with links to all resources such as blogs, videos, repos, docs, and so on.
Generate a new Telerik Project (guided wizard) - for Visual Studio.