The Test Studio Plugin allows you to build and execute Mobile Test Studio tests and test lists in Jenkins CI environment and easily explore the generated JUnit xml results in the built-in Jenkins functionality.
1. Install the Mobile Studio Plugin - download it here and add it to the Plugin folder of the Jenkins server installation.
2. Create a freestyle project. Create an item and select 'Build a freestyle project'.
3. Add a Mobile Studio Runner configuration build step. Under the 'Add build step menu' section select 'Mobile Studio runner configuration'.
4. Input the full path to Telerik.MobileTesting.Runner.exe. The default path to find the Test Runner executable is C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Test Studio\Bin\MobileStudio.
5. Input Message Server address - running message server to which the devices are connected to.
6. Input device ID to execute the tests on.
7. Specify the test or test list to execute using full or relative path to the file and the project root folder full path.
8. Choose whether to convert test or test steps to JUnit test. By enabling the checkbox a test list will be converted as a test suite and each including test will be converted to a JUnit test. Otherwise if unthicked a test will be converted to a test suite and each of its steps will be converted as a JUnit test.
Your test execution step is now ready to save and run.