The RadBulletGraph control is a variation of a linear gauge. It is built using the LinearBarGaugeIndicator classes and thus it derives most of their features. It combines a number of indicators, as well as a data indicator into one control, which is lightweight, easily customizable and straightforward to setup and use. The control is a great tool for creating dashboards that present a lot of information in a relatively small size.
- Featured Measure: Display a Featured Measure to indicate some progress.
- Comparative Measure: The Comparative Measure allows for indicating a certain threshold.
- Ticks and Lables: Customizable Ticks and Labels.
- Data binding support -You can easily bind RadBulletGraph for WinUI to your business data, either by setting its properties directly, or by using a binding declaration.
- Styling and appearance - Telerik RadBulletGraph is a 100% lookless control, making it fully customizable.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.