Telerik Document Processing provides the RadPdfProcessing, RadSpreadStreamProcessing, RadWordsProcessing, and RadZipLibrary UI-independent and cross-platform libraries which enable you to process content between different formats and work with archive files.
The Document Processing component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a
professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Document Processing component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
- PdfProcessing library enables you to create, import, and export PDF documents.
- SpreadProcessing library enables you to work with spreadsheet documents.
SpreadStreamProcessing library enables you to export large
CSVspreadsheet documents with low memory footprint and great performance.
WordsProcessing library enables you to create, import, and export
TXTdocuments, and export them to PDF.
ZipLibrary library enables you to compress and decompress
In this article:
The Telerik Document Processing libraries for .NET Core support the following file formats:
The following list shows the available Document Processing packages and a short summary of their purpose, you can read more about their features and how to use them from their overview articles, linked in the Related Articles section on the side, and more detailed articles linked from the Learning Resources section below.
- Telerik.Documents.Core.nupkg—The main NuGet package from the Telerik Document Processing libraries. Required when you plan to use the library.
- Telerik.Documents.Fixed.nupkg—The package is required when processing PDF documents.
- Telerik.Documents.ImageUtils.nupkg—This package is required when exporting to PDF format a document containing images different than Jpeg and Jpeg2000 or ImageQuality different than High. For more information check the PdfProcessing`s Cross-Platform Support article.
- Telerik.Documents.CMapUtils.nupkg—Provides a default implementation for getting the data of a predefined CMap table by a given name. The package is optional and you will need to include a reference to it only if you need to process documents with CMap tables.
Telerik.Documents.Flow.nupkg—The package is part of the Word (text) processing library. Required for processing
Telerik.Documents.Flow.FormatProviders.Pdf.nupkg—The package allows for exporting flow documents, such as
Telerik.Documents.Flow.FormatProviders.Doc.nupkg—The package allows importing
- Telerik.Documents.Spreadsheet.nupkg—The package allows for working with spreadsheets.
Telerik.Documents.Spreadsheet.FormatProviders.OpenXml.nupkg—The package allows for exporting spreadsheet documents to various
Telerik.Documents.Spreadsheet.FormatProviders.Pdf.nupkg—The package allows for exporting spreadsheet documents to
Telerik.Documents.Spreadsheet.FormatProviders.Xls.nupkg—The package allows for working with
- Telerik.Documents.SpreadsheetStreaming.nupkg—The main package for generating huge spreadsheet files while using minimum resources.
Telerik.Zip.nupkg—The package is required when working with zipped formats, such as
In case you need a version of Telerik Document Processing compatible with .NET Framework 4.0 or later, check the suites which you can use to obtain the binaries from in the Installing on Your Computer help topic.
Telerik Document Processing is available as part of the following suites:
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
- Telerik UI for Blazor
- Telerik UI for WPF
- Telerik UI for WinForms
- Telerik UI for Silverlight
- Telerik UI for Xamarin
You can find more information on working with the Telerik document processing libraries in the following articles:
Words (text) processing
Fast spreadsheet generation