Thank you for choosing Telerik® UI for Blazor!
The Blazor framework by Microsoft allows you to create web applications with .NET and C# to create front-end. The Telerik® UI for Blazor components facilitate the front-end development by providing you with ready made UI components.
The UI for Blazor suite shares HTML rendering and web assets (like stylesheets) with the Kendo UI suites, so you can reuse existing knowledge and classes. The components in UI for Blazor are native components and not wrappers over jQuery widgets, however.
Telerik UI for Blazor supports both Client-side Blazor and Serve-side Blazor apps.
To read more about the benefits of using Telerik UI for Blazor, please visit the product overview page.
If you are new to Telerik UI for Blazor, we recommend that you follow the First Steps articles to add the Telerik components to your application:
You can find the basics of what our packages include and how to set up a project in the What You Need article. It is suitable for people familiar with the IDE and Blazor and lists some more advanced details than the articles above.
If you are just getting started with Blazor and Web development, you may find the following resources useful in getting up to speed with the core concepts:
- Telerik e-book: Blazor: A Beginner's Guide and its Samples repo
- MSDN: First Steps with Blazor
- MSDN: Razor Syntax Reference
You can watch a YouTube playlist of getting started tutorials for Telerik UI for Blazor below:
Blazor is still a new technology and the component suite is young. We are constantly working on adding new features and components.
At the moment, the following components are available:
Tell us which components you want implemented and how you intend to use them, and Blazor, at our feedback portal.
For any issues you might encounter while working with Telerik UI for Blazor, use any of the available support channels:
- License holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the UI for Blazor dedicated support system.
- UI for Blazor forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the UI for Blazor team on all kinds of general issues.
- UI for Blazor feedback portal and UI for Blazor roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- UI for Blazor uses its feedback portal as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed bugs list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.
Knowledge Base - contains answers to some common questions, problems and errors. Free-text search is also available.
Samples Repo - example projects that showcase popular scenarios so you can jump-start your project by copying from them.
Blazor UI Support and Learning Resources - a hub with links to all resources such as blogs, videos, repos, docs and so on.
First steps with Client-side Blazor (online guide)
First steps with Server-side Blazor (online guide)
What You Need - concise version of the tutorials above