Telerik UI for Unity XR is a collection of Unity assets. It consists of several packages that aim at speeding up the AR/VR development process. Each of these Unity packages handles a specific aspect of the application. Based on your requirements, you may choose to either download individual Telerik UI packages from the Unity Asset Store or to get the Telerik XR Complete solution which provides all available features together with integration demos. For more information, see the Telerik UI for Unity XR product page.
Telerik UI for Unity XR consists of the following Unity packages:
- Telerik XR Motions—locomotion and camera effects components.
- Telerik XR Interactions—hand tracking and controller interactions.
- Telerik XR CanvasUI—vector-like UI components for AR/VR.
- Telerik XR Core—common files that are used across all other Telerik packages.
- Telerik XR Integration—prefabs and sample scenes demonstrating the integration between all Telerik packages.
To give you the opportunity to select only the assets that you need for your project, Telerik offers various asset bundles that you can purchase from the Unity Asset Store. Each bundle includes specific Unity packages:
- Telerik XR Motions—contains Telerik XR Motions and Telerik XR Core packages.
- Telerik XR Interactions—contains Telerik XR Interactions and Telerik XR Core packages.
- Telerik XR CanvasUI—contains Telerik XR CanvasUI and Telerik XR Core packages.
- Telerik XR Complete—contains all of the above listed packages including the Telerik XR Integration package which provides prefabs and sample scenes demonstrating how to integrate the functionalities between the all Telerik packages.
You can start using the Unity packages immediately by checking the Getting Started articles:
- Getting Started with Telerik XR Core—demos and features for core functionalities used by all other Telerik packages.
- Getting Started with Telerik XR Motions—demos and features related to locomotion and camera effects.
- Getting Started with Telerik XR Interactions—demos and features related to hand tracking and controller interactions.
- Getting Started with Telerik XR CanvasUI—demos and features related to vector-like UI components for AR/VR.
- Getting Started with Telerik XR Integration—demos and features for the Telerik XR Complete solution, showcasing the integration between all Telerik packages.
Telerik’s team has always been committed to helping our clients to get the maximum of our products and achieve the project goals. We are always eager to get client’s feedback because we know that this is the right way to be aligned with developers’ needs and build our roadmap based on the most wanted functionalities. You can reach out to us or share your feedback using the following communication channels:
- By writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the comment section of the purchased assets in the Unity Asset Store.