To start developing an automation project, add a new test file to it.
1. Create a Web&Desktop test project.
2. The Project ribbon provides Add New Test and Add Existing Test buttons, which allow you to insert a new or an existing test file in the project.
3. Alternatively you can use the right click context menu in the Project Explorer and select the option Add new test.
3. In the next dialog select the test type you want to add and enter a meaningful name for it.
4. You can add the following test types in a Test Studio Web&Desktop project: