RadDataForm allows you to easily display, update and navigate through data. It is mainly focused on the single item itself and enables editing, removing or adding a new one.
This section defines the terms and concepts used in the scope of the RadDataForm that you may need to get familiar with prior to continue reading this help documentation. They can also be helpful when contacting with the support service in order to better describe your issue. Below you can see snapshot and explanations of the main states and visual elements of the RadDataForm control.
- Collection Navigation Buttons: Enable running through the items - either with a single step back and forth or by jumping to the first or last item.
- Add Button: Insert a new item into the items collection.
- Edit Button: Enables editing of the current item.
- Delete Button: Deletes the currently displayed item.
- Data Field: Represents a property of the current data item.
- Data Field Label: The display name of the associated field.
- Property Editor: The editor used to update the associated field of the current data item.
- Commit Button: Saves the changes made in the UI to the associated data item.
- Cancel Button: Reverts the changes made in the UI.
- Button Tooltip: Displays a tooltip on a button hover.