This topic will walk you through the creating process of RadToolbarForm.
1. Create a blank new Telerik WinForms application using the standard template.
2. Add a new Toolbar form from Visual Studio. Go to Project -> Add Windows Form and then select Telerik RadToolbarForm.
3. From the Smart Tag we can populate each of the three sections of the RadToolbarForm.
4. From the Collection Editor window you can choose from a variety of elements to populate each of the three sections of the control.
5. Go to the Program.cs and change the startup form.
In VB.NET this can be done from the project's properties.
5. Start the application.