RadToolbarForm is a wrapper of the RadToolbarFormControl. The toolbar control is docked to Top and it is the sole child control of the RadToolbarForm. This article explains the inner structure of the RadToolbarFormControl.
- ContentArea: Represents the content area of the form.
- Icon: Represents the icon of the form.
- Text: Represents the text of the form.
- Near Items: Represents the near items of the toolbar form.
- Center Items: Represents the center items of the toolbar form.
- Far Items: Represents the far items of the toolbar form.