This article shows how you can start using RadFilterView and using it for filtering a RadGridView control.
Drag a RadFilterView from the toolbox and drop it onto the form.
Drag a RadGridView from the toolbox and drop it onto the form.
Set the DataSource property of RadGridView, e.g. use the Northwind.Products table, to populate it with data.
Enable the filtering functionality in RadGridView, set the EnableFiltering property to true.
Set the AssociatedControl of RadFilterView to be the grid.
That's it. You can now filter the grid by using the automatically generated categories in RadFilterView.
Steps 3-5 can also be performed programmatically:
this.radGridView1.DataSource = this.productsBindingSource;
this.radGridView1.EnableFiltering = true;
this.radFilterView1.AssociatedControl = this.radGridView1;
Me.RadGridView1.DataSource = Me.ProductsBindingSource
Me.RadGridView1.EnableFiltering = True
Me.RadFilterView1.AssociatedControl = Me.RadGridView1
- Telerik UI for WinForms FilterView Component
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinForms Components
- Telerik UI for WinForms Setup
- Telerik UI for WinForms Application Modernization
- Telerik UI for WinForms Visual Studio Templates
- Deploy Telerik UI for WinForms Applications
- Telerik UI for WinForms Virtual Classroom(Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WinForms License Agreement)