Unite UX is a cloud-based tool that facilitates the seamless collaboration between developers, designers, and other team roles. It bridges the gap between design and development by bringing the design assets to the development world.
Unite UX provides the following features:
- You can use Unite UX to directly compare designs that were created by a UX or UI designer with the styles of the Telerik and Kendo UI components that are available in Unite UX.
- By using the intuitive Unite UX interface, developers can quickly style the Kendo UI components and make them match the design by saving days of manual work.
- You can reuse the styled Telerik and Kendo UI components in any project and achieve a consistent look and feel among your applications.
- To quickly exchange feedback and ideas with your team, you can leave comments in the tool.
- Unite UX allows you to keep track of the evolving designs of your company and to seamlessly apply the new styles to the Telerik and Kendo UI components. This is how Unite UX helps you to build and maintain your unique, living, and breathing design system.
The team behind Unite UX works constantly to expand the list of supported Telerik and Kendo UI web components that you can style with Unite UX. Currently, Unite UX supports the following component suites: