This article describes the Unite UX toolbar and its commands.
The Unite UX toolbar provides quick access to several commands. To see the toolbar, open an existing project or create a new one.
The toolbar includes the following elements:
- Home button—Go back to the Unite UX dashboard.
- Project name—The name of the opened project.
- Active collaborators icons—These icons display the initials of other collaborators who currently work on this project.
- Share button—Share the project with others or to remove someone from the access list.
- Undo button—Undo the last change.
- Redo button—Redo something you have undone.
- Account button—The user who is currently logged in and the logout drop-down menu button.
- Export button—Export all CSS and SASS changes that have been applied to the components.