The easiest and fastest way to add a verification to your test is through the Quick Steps section in the element's context menu.
1. Create a Web Test and click Record.
2. Navigate to www.bing.com
3. Enter Telerik in the search box and click the Search button.
4. Enable hover over highlighting by clicking Highlight Element in the Test Studio Dev Recorder.
5. In the recording browser window, hover over the element against which to verify. Choose Quick Steps > Verify - text contains entry.
6. The Verify step is added to the test.
Note! Each Verification/Wait/Extract step could have it role changed between Verification, Wait, and Extraction (if based on text). Right click the step and select from the context menu Change Role > Set As...