This article explains what the Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma are, why designers need to use the templates and where to get them.
To save more of your time and to enable the efficient collaboration between designers and developers, Unite UX provides design files in the form of comprehensive UI kits for Figma.
The Kendo UX Kits for Figma are ready-to-use component design templates. They include pre-made and reusable design components that you can use as the starting point for your unique design system.
Each Kendo UI Kit for Figma represents one of the Telerik and Kendo UI themes that come with the Telerik and Kendo UI components. The UI Kits for Figma include the UI components in all their states as well as icons in the form of convenient components.
Unite UX offers the following UI kits for Figma:
- Telerik and Kendo UI Kit Default
- Telerik and Kendo UI Kit for Material
- Telerik and Kendo UI Kit for Bootstrap
When you start building a design system from one of the Telerik and Kendo UI Kit for Figma, the kit provides the following functionality:
- You get ready to use the design components which match the UI components that are available to the developers.
- You don't need to research the Telerik and Kendo UI components in advance—you don't have to know what components are available, how they are connected, or what states they have. The UI Kits include all this information.
- However you alter the design of the components, you can be sure that the developers will be able to match the Telerik and Kendo UI components with your design.
- You can quickly turn a Telerik and UI Kit into a shared Figma library.
As a designer, you can choose to work without relying on a UI kit. This could work well for smaller projects with fewer collaborators. However, a complete design system also includes the UI components code library that you need to consider when you create a design. The Telerik and Kendo UI Kits represent the UI components that your developers can use to turn your design into code.
Unite UX enables companies to create their unique design system that includes:
Fully customizable UI kits consisting of:
- Icons in the form of convenient components.
- Colors and typography style guide.
A rich and fully customizable UI components library.
- Locate the desired UI kit in the Figma community—Telerik and Kendo UI Kit Default, Telerik and Kendo UI Kit for Material, or Telerik and Kendo UI Kit for Bootstrap.
- Duplicate the desired UI kit file. For more information, refer to the article on duplicating community files.
This short video explains what are the Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma and gives a quick glimpse of their usage.