Report Item Overview
The Report item is a special item that hosts report items placed in report sections.
The Report is a descendant of Data Item and as such exposes filtering, grouping, and sorting.
For more information on the specific structure of the Report item, refer to the article about the report structure.
- Settings and properties—The Report item provides specific properties for controlling the design-time and run-time behavior, and the general layout and functionality of the generated report documents.
- Creating multi-column reports—You can create reports divided into columns that are treated as logical pages rendered on the same physical page.
- Creating page headers and footers—When you create new reports, they are generated with a page header section and a page footer section by default.
- Creating report headers and footers—By default, new reports are created with no report headers or footers but you can add these sections if required.
- Getting Started with the Report Item
- Page Headers and Footers
- Report Headers and Footers
- Creating Multi-Column Reports
- Demo Page for Telerik Reporting
- Knowledge Base Section