Progress® Telerik® Fiddler Everywhere is a web-debugging tool that monitors, inspects, edits, and logs all HTTP(S) traffic, issues requests between your computer and the Internet, and fiddles with incoming and outgoing data. It is a high-performance, cross-platform proxy for any browser, system, or platform.
Fiddler Everywhere delivers a range of handy and user-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section—the Fiddler team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing web-debugging proxy tool and build on top of its available features.
Fiddler Everywhere inspects and logs all HTTP(S), WebSocket, and gRPC traffic between your computer and the Internet and enables you to capture traffic from virtually any application that supports a system proxy. Read more about capturing HTTP(S) traffic with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere provides an option for automatic, sandboxed browser HTTP(S) capturing without modifying the operating system proxy. Read more about the independent Fiddler Everywhere browser capturing...
Fiddler Everywhere provides an option for automatic, sandboxed, terminal HTTP(S) capturing. Read more about the Fiddler's terminal capturing...
Fiddler Everywhere provides an HTTP(S) and WebSocket traffic-analyzing functionality, which renders the captured information in a structured way and visualizes various statistical data for one or more captured sessions. You can also decrypt secure traffic and save, receive, compare, and share captured traffic with collaborators. Read more about inspecting and modifying traffic with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere supports the used versions of the HTTP protocol, including the widely used HTTP/1.1 and the latest major revision HTTP/2. Fiddler Everywhere supports obsolete and modern SSL and TLS versions, including TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3.
Fiddler supports the mocking and modification of requests and responses on any application. In this way, you can quickly change HTTP(S) requests and responses without updating the code. Read more about mocking requests and responses with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere comes with an API Composer, which allows you to test REST and SOAP APIs by creating and sending requests and saving and sharing composed APIs. You can use the API composing feature when developing new APIs and testing existing ones. Read more about creating and organizing API requests with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere provides a secure method for saving and sharing network debugging logs with your teams for analysis, communication, and resolution. Read more about the Fiddler Everywhere collaboration options...
Fiddler Everywhere provides platform-agnostic compatibility that enables you to install, configure, and run the web-debugging tool on Windows, macOS, and Linux system-operating machines. Read more in the dedicated step-by-step guides:
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on Windows
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on macOS
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on Linux
Fiddler Everywhere enables you to also capture and inspect traffic on devices running on iOS and Android.
Fiddler Everywhere delivers a modern, intuitive UI with collapsible panels, layout reorganization options, and a set of popular light and dark themes. Read more about modifying the appearance of the Fiddler web-debugging tool...
Fiddler Everywhere offers a trial with a full-featured version of the tool—no restrictions! Moreover, you are eligible for complete technical support during your trial period if you have any questions. To sign up for a free trial, go here. The trial version activates only once per each unique machine.
- For more information about the available subscription plans, go to the Fiddler Everywhere purchase page.
- For more information on the available commercial and free support channels, refer to the article on the available Fiddler Everywhere support options.
- For a comparison of the different features included in the plans, like policy-driven installation, bulk licensing, and SSO login options, refer to the Fiddler Everywhere Enterprise license.
Activate the Fiddler Everywhere Pro license for standard installation with the following options:
- The executable installation file must be downloaded from the official Fiddler Everywhere download page at https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler-everywhere.
- The installation can be executed locally (on the machine running Fiddler Everywhere).
Activate the Fiddler Everywhere Enterprise license to enable the policy-driven installation with the following options:
- The executable installation file can be distributed from your source (shared internal location, OS image, etc.).
- The installation can be executed remotely to multiple licensed end users (via policy, script, etc.).
Contact our support team for more details on enabling the policy-driven installation alongside your specific company configuration.
- Before You Start: All Things Fiddler (Telerik Blog Post)
- Getting Started with Fiddler Everywhere (Video Tutorials)
- Getting Started with Fiddler Everywhere (Webinars on Demand)
- Quickstart on Windows (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Quickstart on macOS (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Quickstart on Linux (Step-by-Step Guide)