The indicator controls, derive from the GaugeIndicator class. Because of that they have some common functionality. This topic will list the properties of the GaugeIndicator and BarGaugeIndicator abstract classes.
- Value (double): Gets or sets the value of this indicator.
- StartValue (double): Determines from where in the value range does the indicator start. By default every indicator starts at 0.
- Owner: Gets the owner range of this indicator.
- IsAnimated (bool): Gets or sets the IsAnimated property value. This property enables and disables the animated transition between values.
- AnimationDuration (Duration): Gets or sets the duration of the animation when IsAnimated is true.
- AnimationEasing (EasingFunctionBase): Gets or sets the easing of the animation when IsAnimated is true.
The BarGaugeIndicator inherits the GaugeIndicator and introduces the following properties:
- Thickness (double): Gets or sets the thickness of this bar indicator.
- Brush (Brush): Gets or sets the color of this bar indicator.