This section defines terms and concepts used in the scope of RadDataGrid you have to get familiar with prior to continue reading this help.
- ColumnHeader: Displays the Header property of each column. Learn how to style this element here.
- SortingDirectionGlyph: This element displays the sort direction of the columns.
- GroupHeader: This is the UI element that hosts and displays group records. The group row allows for expanding and collapsing the records in the group. Learn how to style this element here.
- Selection UI: Provides UI for selecting grid items.
- Hover UI: Provides UI for hovering grid items.
- GridLine: A visual separation between rows and cells. Learn more in the Decorations article.
- GridCell: Shows the value for one property of a data item. Learn how to style this element here.